Welcome to T:>Digital
T:>Digital is a digital library that houses a collection of T:>Works’ hybrid and digital creations. T:>Digital explores the next frontier of transdisciplinary and transcultural research and innovative performance in the digital age. The digital library collects and maintains creations from within the artistic community of T:>Works to sustain dialogues emerging from hybrid junctures of digital and physical, local and global.
Now available in the T:>Digital Library is Per°Form Open Academy of Arts and Activations presentations by 15 Fellows from the Global South — Africa, Arab World, Asia-Pacific, the Caribbean, South America — and its diaspora, A World Of Lines: From Third World Solidarities To Postsocialist Globalism, Per°Form discursive programme by Ho Rui An, Per°Form digital lecture series, featuring Fellows Shubigi Rao, Ho Rui An, and Nurul Huda Rashid, Curating No-thing lecture series by Dr. Ong Ken Sen, and The Swimming Pool Library, a hybrid production by Brian Gothong Tan.
T:>Digital is available at an affordable subscription of S$28/year. Each annual subscription includes 5 T:>Digital credits, which can be used to redeem any title within the T:>Digital Library for 7-day (168 hours) watch period. Subscribers may also choose to use credits to redeem a new live-streamed digital event within the subscription year.
Your annual subscription gives you access to:
• Digital productions (valued at 2 credits each)
• Digital lectures and presentations (valued at 1 credit each)
• One ticket to virtually attend a new digital event
Visit the T:>Digital Library to know more.
Subscribers can also purchase additional credits at S$10/credit or S$28/5 credits.
Pay-as-you-go without a subscription, by registering for a free account here.
• T:>Digital subscriptions renew annually and activate from the date that you subscribed
• Redeemed titles will be available for viewing for a 7-day (168 hours) watch period
• Unused credits will be rolled over to the next year if your subscription is renewed
• You must be 21+ years of age to subscribe to T:>Digital